Monday, February 4, 2013

In My Mailbox #9 (January Book Haul)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

I'm going to start making this a monthly book haul; so please enjoy the books I have added to my library this January. ;)

Purchased:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Destined by Aprilynne Pike
EleMental by Steven O'Connor
Insurgent by Veronica Roth **COLLECTOR's EDITION
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
The Lost Files: The Legacies by Pittacus Lore
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Leaving Home by Jodi Picoult (Audio CD)

Words can not describe how excited I am about the Collector's edition of Insurgent by Veronica Roth, I have seriously waited to long to buy it!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Happy reading,
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment